2. Girls like to be told that they’re beautiful, rather than hot, pretty, cute, or sexy. It just gives more meaning.
3. Girls love to feel special, even though they might not show it.
4. Girls talk about EVERYTHING with their girlfriends. So that means, you’re possibly 90% of their conversation. And believe me, trash talking takes up most of it, unless you’re a Greek god, which you’re not.
5. When girls are online, they want the guy to instant message them first, and they literally burn up inside when they’re not messaged. Of course, when they are messaged, they play it all cool and go “oh, hey” as if they just discovered your message.
6. Girls have a thing for guys who dress GQ.
7. Girls love it when guys are over 6 feet.
8. Girls find it awfully attractive when guys wear just a white t-shirt and jeans and yet they happen to look awesome in it.
9. Remember. Sense of humor. GIRLS LOVE GUYS WHO CAN MAKE THEM LAUGH.
10. Girls hate guys with bad hygiene. So put on that deodorant and clip those nails!
11. Girls love guys who know how to dance.
12. Girls love it when a guy pulls them close by the waist.
13. Girls go crazy when a guy smells good.
14. Girls hate cocky guys.
15. Usually, when a girl is sarcastically mean to you, it means they’re attracted to you, but are afraid that they’ll be showing too much.
16. A kiss on the hand with the right timing can be a REAL TURN-ON.
17. Girls have a thing for guys who sport blazers with a destroyed tee underneath.
18. Girls have a thing for guys who have messy sex hair.
19. Some girls can think about their crushes for 18+ hours straight. No exaggeration.
20. When a guy says something really sentimental, girls will remember it forever.
21. The smallest gestures, the smallest stares, and the smallest statements could make a girl’s year. No joke.
22. Girls get embarassed easily, even if guys don’t know what the hell just happened.
23. Girls daydream about their crushes. Like getting married, going on dates, kissing, etc. They just don’t show it.
24. Girls HATE players.
25. Guys who can sing are a major turn on.
26. Guitarists are sexy.
27. When a girl is upset and wants you to listen, she wants you to listen. Don’t give her advice unless she asks for it.
28. When a girl is crying, she feels a lot safer if you pull her close and tell her that everything is going to be alright.
29. Girls love it when guys say their name.
30. Girls don’t like short tempered guys.
31. Sometimes girls just wish that guys would notice when they get a new haircut or if they’re wearing eyeliner.
32. When a girl calls you her loser or her dork, it usually means she’s attracted to you.
33. Girls find it a lot more romantic if you just fall asleep with them holding them with your arms rather than having a night of hot kinky sex.
34. Girls will never say I love you unless you say it first. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t want to scream it from the top of her lungs.
35. Girls love confidence.
36. Girls don’t like rock-hard guys. They like to know that guys can have a sensitive side too.
37. There comes a time when girls have needs too. Enough said.
38. A girl will cry over you a lot more than you think.
39. A girl’s wounds can last awhile. And when I say awhile, I mean awhile.
40. Girls hate guys who smell bad.
41. When a girl cooks for you, you know you mean a lot to her.
42. Girls don’t like it when you think other women are hot and say it so.
43. Eyeliner is a girl’s essential product. Don’t ever try to take it away from her.
44. Girls hate it, absolutely HATE IT when guys don’t keep their promises. It throws them over the top.
45. Every girl fantasizes about her wedding. Her dress, her flowers, her shoes, her hair. More than you think.
46. Girls hate it when other girls flirt. Yet they flirt themselves too. Ah, the beauty of irony.
47. Girls will save instant message conversations when they like a guy.
48. A phone call, a text message, or a single Hershey’s kiss will mean A LOT MORE than a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates on her birthday.
49. Every girl think she’s pretty in one way or another. They just won’t admit it.
50. Girls are VERY SELF-CONSCIOUS when it comes to their looks. No makeup is a very sensitive topic to them. ;P
SO I WENT 2 DA S2RE TEH OTH3R DAY WIT MAH MOM AND WH3N WE W3R3 SCANNG OUR STUF IN TEH SELF CHAK OUT MAH MOM SAYS DMN SOMEON3 SM3LS LIEK CIGAERT3S AND THEIR WAS A U MEXICAN DUD3 RIGHT BHIND US TAHT SOLEMNLEY SADE SORY!!111! WTF LOL MAH MOM F3LT BAD SO SHE W3NT 2 HIM AND SADE IMM SORY TAHT WAS RUDE OF M3!11!111 OMG WTF I WAS HOLDNG IN MAH LAUGHS BUT NOT WAL!111!! MLIA
I see people older than 12 type like this. It’s sad. Why is it cool to look like you are stupid??
when you are online your typing is your first impression.
I think people who blog pictures of celebs taken by the paparazzi like when they are out in their daily lives are creepy.
leave these fucking people alone.
This is why these assholes are following them around all the freakin time and giving them a hard time.
Yes I like celebs but I can give a crap if they are on the street blowing their noses or shopping with their children. ok and yea if you are blogging pics of them with their kids I have issues with that too. I personally think that if the celeb HAS their kids pic taken it’s fine it’s with THEIR permission but if you are just taking pics of them with their kids while out and about without asking their permission it makes you an asshole. (if you blog them it also makes you an asshole).