sources of unpleasant bitter or salty-tasting ejaculate
- coffee, alcohol, cigarettes, junk food, and recreational drugs
- red meats and dairy products
- garlic, onions, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus
eating large quantities of these foods or smoking/using drugs on a regular basis, will make you taste bad
sources of milder-tasting ejaculate
- water —- 1 to 2 liters a day
- fruit, especially pineapple juice
- vegetables with high chlorophyll content, such as parsley or celery
- cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint, and lemon
incorporate these into your diet, for the sake of your partner.
*if you want to. You don’t have to change anything about yourself that you don’t want to.